If after you have completed your measurements, your measurements do not fall within the same row, use the row that best represents your largest measurements. Please note: the torso measurement is the most important measurement followed by the chest and hip measurements; the least important measurement is the waist.
How to Measure
- Chest Measurement: Taken with a deep breath, arms held
out at shoulder height.
- Waist Measurement: Taken at the natural waistline.
- Hip Measurement: Taken around the fullest part of the buttocks
- Torso Measurement: Taken from the center of the shoulder,
down the front, through the crotch, and up the back to the
- Inseam Measurement: The length of the leg from the
crotch to one inch above the floor. Measure in